What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device and used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access www.primomendoza.com, in addition to improving the quality and usability of our website. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in the browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible malfunctions of www.primomendoza.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
· Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that identifies a person.
· Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them each time a new visit is made to www.primomendoza.com; has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify the actions and preferences of users; analyze the visits and arrival of users to our page, in order to improve our services.
· Functionality Cookies: They allow www.primomendoza.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information that these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain a name, address, or other data).
· Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps). Additionally, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they advertise.
· Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing www.primomendoza.com, you expressly accept that we can use these types of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing through www.primomendoza.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities that we have at www.primomendoza.com may not work properly.
a) Own cookies
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate into time savings. Likewise, they can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself and estimate the number of visits carried out, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows it to contact you with your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
b) Third Party Cookies
Google Analytics Cookies The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by
· _Utmc Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
· _Utmv Used to store visitor custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the retired
_setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
User configuration to avoid Cookies
From www.primomendoza.com and in compliance with current legal regulations, we provide you with the information that allows you to configure your browser / Internet browsers to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies. For this reason, we provide you with information and links to the official support sites of the main browsers so that you can decide
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To learn more, visit https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-deletemanage-cookies
b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more, visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
c) If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To learn more, visit http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl = en & answer = 95647
d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
e) If you use Safari, in the Preferences> Security or Privacy option, you can configure the Browser. To learn more, visit https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale = es_ES & locale = es_ES
f) If you want to disable Google Universal Analytics, you can install the following extensión provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The website www.primomemdoza.com is owned by Primo Mendoza, S.L. and complies with the requirements derived from Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and current regulations regarding the protection of personal data and, in particular, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data
Who is the data controller?
The data that is collected or voluntarily provided to us through the Website, either by browsing it, as well as all those that you can provide us in the contact forms, via email or by phone, will be collected and processed by the File Manager, whose data is indicated below:
· Identity: Primo Mendoza, S.L.
· CIF: B-46392841
· Postal address: P.I. Ciutat de Carlet C / Mestral 18 – 46240 -Carlet (Valencia)
· Telephone: 96 253 10 26
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· URL: www.primomemdoza.com
· Commercial Registry: VALENCIA, Volume 2,053, Companies Book, Folio 83, Section 3, Page 13622
If, for any reason, you want to contact us about any question related to the processing of your personal data or privacy (with our Data Protection Officer), you can do so through any of the means indicated above.
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain information about the existence of the processing of their personal data, access the information and personal data that Primo Mendoza S.L. has, request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion, when,
among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or the interested party withdraws the consent that has been granted.
In certain cases, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
In some cases, you can exercise your right to data portability, which will be delivered in an appropriate format, commonly used or mechanically read to you or the new data controller you designate.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted them.
Primo Mendoza S.L. You have forms for the exercise of any of the aforementioned rights, for which you should contact us at the following email address email@example.com, requesting the model you need. In the same way, you can use those that the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties make available to interested parties.
These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If you act through a representative, it must also be accompanied by your copy of your ID or electronic signature.
The forms must be presented in person at the address of Primo Mendoza, S.L. indicated above or, where appropriate, sent by email.
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in the event that you consider that the request for your rights has not been adequately addressed.
The maximum term to resolve it by Primo Mendoza S.L. It is one month, counting from the effective receipt of your request by us.
What data do we collect through the website?
Data stored by browsing and using the Website By the simple fact of browsing the Website, Primo Mendoza S.L., you will collect information regarding:
· IP adress
· Browser version
· Operating system
· Duration of the visit or browsing of the Website
The information that we handle will not be related to a specific user and will be stored in our databases, in order to carry out statistical analysis and improvements to the Website, about our products and / or services, which will help us improve our commercial strategy. The data will not be communicated to third parties.
Data provided in the contact form
You can contact us directly by email, through the “Contact Us” section, etc. provided on the Website. For this, it is necessary for the User to identify himself and indicate his personal data, in order that Primo Mendoza S.L., can contact the user, in case it is necessary to meet his request for information. The necessary and mandatory data to be provided by the user to carry out such registration are marked with the * symbol. In the case of not providing such fields, the sending of your request will not be allowed.
Such personal data will be incorporated into the databases of Primo Mendoza S.L., who Will keep them to answer your request and / or request for information and, after that, they will be eliminated within 30 days.
The legal basis for the treatment of such data is the consent of the user who requests information, or has the need to maintain contact with Primo Mendoza S.L.
The purposes of the treatment will be the following:
a) Manage inquiries or requests for information that you send us through the Website, email or telephone.
b) Sending communications, special promotions, news or actions that are of interest to you or that you request from us, even by electronic means. As it is an accessory purpose to the main one, you must check the box enabled for this purpose.
The personal data that you provide us by this means will not be communicated to third parties, being Primo Mendoza S.L. who gives, directly answer to this type of question.