ROYAL JELLY HAS EXCEPTIONAL NUTRITIONAL PROPERTIES, INCLUDING A HIGH PROTEIN CONTENT
Royal jelly is a unique food made by bees to feed the workers during their earliest days and the queen bee throughout her life. Royal jelly provides the queen with a level of growth, energy and longevity far superior to that of other bees. A queen bee can live 4-5 years, while a worker bee only lives 5-6 weeks.
Royal jelly has an exceptional nutritional composition with a high protein content which contributes to sustaining and increasing muscle mass and maintaining healthy bones.
Our fresh royal jelly is royal jelly in its purest and most natural state. To store it properly, it must be kept refrigerated (at a temperature below 5°C).
· 10g of Fresh Royal Jelly (brown glass flask)
· 20g of Fresh Royal Jelly (brown glass flask)
· 70g of Fresh Royal Jelly (brown glass flask)
· 1kg of Fresh Royal Jelly in Insulated bag
· Freeze-dried Royal Jelly in capsules, bottles, vials and syrup